Car maintenance can be difficult to keep track of, especially when you aren’t sure of what services are due at what intervals. Although it can be confusing, car maintenance is pretty straightforward once you understand what is needed for your vehicle and when. The experts at our shop can help you stay on top of these services and ensure that your vehicle runs smoothly for years to come.
Below are some of the most important car maintenance items that should never be missed for your vehicle:
1. Oil Change - every 3 months or 3,000 miles to every 6 months or 6,000 miles
2. Tune-up - every 30,000 miles or so
3. Fluid Flushes - every 10,000 miles to every 30,000 miles, depending on the fluid
4. Bumper to Bumper Inspection - at every oil change, or at least twice a year
5. Tire Inspections, Rotation, and Alignment - twice a year or every 6,000 miles
These are some of the most important services that will ensure that your vehicle remains reliable. Although these intervals are just estimates, you can find the most accurate recommendation for your vehicle in your car’s owner’s manual.
All of the maintenance items above will help you keep your vehicle running in peak performance throughout the years and save you money over time. If your vehicle is due for service, stop by our shop or give us a call today!