We understand the growing concern surrounding COVID-19 and we want to ensure you that the health and safety of our guests and team members are always our top priority.
Here's what we're doing to ensure your health & safety while you visit us:
- Our technicians will continue to be vigilant about washing hands before entering your vehicle. When work is completed and vehicle is ready for pickup, the technician will also wipe down contacted surfaces, ex: steering wheel, shifter, door handles, keys.
- All team members are taking extra care to wash their hands frequently with soap and hot water and use a hand sanitizer after contact with each customer.
- We have disinfectant cleaning supplies that we use to wipe down and clean contact surfaces in our waiting area twice a day. Hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap are available to all guests who are waiting in our waiting room.
How can you help?
- If you are concerned about being quarantined/leaving the house or have a cold and don't want to expose others, you can drop off your car to us, at your convenience, instead of coming in while we are open. We have a night drop slot for keys, over the phone payment option, and electronic receipts. You don’t have to come into the shop if you would prefer not to. Additionally, we would be willing to pick up/deliver your vehicle upon request.
- If you are waiting for your car, please make sure to practice proper etiquette in public spaces during a flu epidemic. Cough into your elbow, wash your hands frequently in our bathroom, avoid touching your face, and avoid shaking hands. If you exhibit signs/symptoms of lower respiratory infection (e.g. cough, fever or shortness of breath), we are happy to reschedule your appointment.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment due to illness, you can give us a call and we can accommodate you.
Thank you for being a valued loyal customer, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
All the best,
The team at Family Auto Service